Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I am...

I am so sorry if u are furious with my bit-harsh-but-true email. Believe me, u are not the one that I aimed for ;)

I am not sorry for myself. I am who I am. Any suggestions on how Eta should improve herself are most welcomed. But I would see to it as I think it is required.

I am feeling sorry for those who live in their hypocrite world. Never make promises u tend not to keep. Never say something u don't actually mean to say to people, then talk behind their back later on.

I am a bit down in the dumps today. Perhaps, work stress..? office politic..? I just don't feel I am appreciated by my bosses, that's all. Susah sangat ke nak isi borang permanent tuh?! It's really hard when u have to fight all alone! Sedih! Camne kalau tiba2 dapat termination letter? Mana nak carik keje? Kontrak abis early of this coming may. Takutnye!

I am now realize that worries or anger that I may have in me may not lead me to any good. Those two could just bring more destruction to my own life or my own emotional health in particular.

I am glad and thankful for the life that I've been given. I am healthy person, physically and mentally. I have my beloved family, who are always there for me. I also have lots of great frens, and we care for each other. We may rarely show it, but we just know it.

Surely, there are always solutions to every problem...Harap2...

3 comments:

  1. babe...carik keje lain laaa...
    jgn sedih2 k..insyaAllah ada rezeki

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 kali dah kan awk g jumpa 'dia'.
    apa jawapan nye?

    ReplyDelete