Sunday, April 11, 2010

Batu Caves

What is so special about Batu Caves at the moment? Haaa..ni bukan nak pi baya nazar atau nak sambut Thaipusam eh. Semuanye gara2 nak join centralized training for Kinabalu via Ferrata expedition. And my first time ever in meeting people that I've never met face-to-face before too. The only person that I know in the team was Jai. But he's now in Thailand, working, and will be back to KL another few more weeks to join us for this Kinabalu trip. I guess, making frens with my other teammates is not such a difficult thing to do after all. Alah, kawan Jai, macam Jai jugak tuh. And it proves me right. They are easy to get along with and cheerful too! ;)


Lepas subuh terus jek drive ke situ dan sampai dalam 7am. Takde manusia kecuali burung merpati yang banyak dan jinak. Yeah, today in history, the Batu Caves was officially opened by ME! I also captured some pics while waiting for others. Above, focusing on the white pigeon and blurring a row of other pigeons and the background using my new lens, 50mm f/1.8.


There are 272 steps altogether, but I didn't have the energy to concentrate on counting them. I only managed to climb 3 times to the top. Pastu tak larat. Camno ni eta???


Pic of us having breakfast after training. Depa ni semua terer2 dan laju2 belaka, takut jek saya ini dibiarkan tertinggal merata2 masa naik Kinabalu nanti...huhu..

No comments:

Post a Comment