Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Life as a Freelancer

I always have many interesting activities to explore. I also don't really think that much when I have my whole heart into something and make that something happens. Selalu pun tak pikir dua kali terus "Jom!", then later realized there were things missing here and there. "Tak sempat la, sibuk la, duit tak cukup la, itu la, ini la". As for me, self-satisfaction does matter. Where there's a will, there's a way..so eventually, it's up to you..errr..to me actually. Hehe.

As of now, I've got two tempting offers as a part time xxxxxx and programmer(oracle). Alhamdullillah. Thanks to my friends whom recommended me. I guess I'll just have a try first and see how that leads me to serious money and affects my current leisurely lifestyle. So far, the oracle programming job has affected my sleeping time last weekend that I slept around 4am. Hmmm, dah kene plan sekian2 hari/masa jek untuk aktiviti2 sosial yang lain. Hope it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment