Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tragedy of the contact lens


Yesterday was just great! I've lost my left contact lens while taking wudhu for Zuhur prayer. Cannot further describe how dizzy I was when continuing with my work afterwards. Everything in my PC's monitor seems to moving up and down like the matrix code to be cracked. Sakit mata, huhu. Luckily Najwa was there to drop me by at The Mall so that I could buy a new pair of contact lenses. Not the B&L Softlens59 of course. Mahal sikit yang tuh. Yang penting rasa selamat nak drive ke Shah Alam Grand Bluewave Hotel dan nampak makanan masa berbuka.

So lessons learnt for the contact lens wearer this time round would be:

1. Ambil wudhu perlahan-lahan.
2. Whenever you think you lost your contact lens, pray that it does not stuck permanently inside your eyes.
3. Always bring along a backup pair of contact lenses or specks with you.
4. Always have a friend with you who you can rely on whenever you feel 'rabun'.

No comments:

Post a Comment