Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"If you don’t take your own dreams seriously, who will?"

Menarik kan quote ni? I found it in one of the American blogs, a recommended reading by a fren. (err..I guess the blogger is an American since his life revolves mainly around US) . The blog has lots of self-development postings in it, which covers life, career and travel. Not sure whether all the postings are applicable to us, as Malaysians in general and as muslims as a whole. Apa kata, buang yang tak relevan, ambil yang boleh digunapakai. Bak kata omputih, look on the bright side. Some of the postings are worth reading.

The most interesting article posted (the only thing that I've actually read) so far is WHY YOU SHOULD QUIT YOUR JOB AND TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD. This, has never come across my mind before. I mean, the thoughts of "Should I quit my job?" always struck my head especially when I got better job offer elsewhere. And to "Travel around the world" is quite possible if I just go for holidays to a few different countries once or twice a year, or I can just get a job that requires me to travel abroad a lot. But to act on the combination of both? Pretty scary isn't it? We, the grown-ups, certainly have other commitments and obligations. So, ada berani mau cuba ka?

The reason my fren asked me to read the posting was to help me sorting out my indecisive thoughts. To go or not to go? Should I or shouldn't I? Well, enough said. Lapa ni. Jom dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment