Sunday, February 7, 2010

HEROES is back!

Yes! HEROES (Season4) is now back on StarWorld, every friday & sunday night starting from 5th Feb. I guess, ummm..I dun really have any fave HEROES character. I can actually enjoy watching this series without hoping only for one particular character to come out. But if I were to pick one of them, it wud be...Mr Hiro Nakamura! He's just so cute whenever he does the time-stopping, isn't he?

Besides that, I kinda like this series due to its intriguing storyline especially at the end of each episode. Let's see whether I shall have the patience to follow the series diligently on StarWorld till the very end..or..shall I get all the downloaded Season4 copies from a fren? ;)

2 comments:

  1. i've watched hereos season 4 last year (or couple yrs back) in bahrain-once am back here, jd boring as it was out dated. uhuh, lmbt benor msia ni-even astro. now, dah lost count.

    **hiro = biskut hiro time sekolah dlu (-_^) nyum, nyum,..

    ReplyDelete
  2. tu lar kan? tapi nak tgk back-to-back kang takde life selama seminggu :D

    ReplyDelete