Saturday, October 31, 2009

Benda baik, jangan ditolak

Most of the time, coffee keeps me up whenever I feel sleepy. I started taking it quite frequently since I was in uni, as and when I needed to stimulate my brain and eyes to study. Unlike most of my frens, taking blended coffees for their drinking pleasure whenever we hang out at Starbucks or CoffeeBean etc, I just ordered blended fruits.

There was once in my uni's days, after drinking a few cups of coffee, my heart was beating really fast that I could hardly remember things that I studied before. Even worse, I couldn't sleep at all on the night before my morning paper. How I wish I didn't take coffee that night.

Now, I got addicted to it. Need it. Wajib amik. Especially after heavy meal, breakfast or lunch, to stay awake. Keje melambak dan perlukan idea yang bernas untuk programming. Yeah, whatever it is, I prefer my coffee white and not too sweet. Umpphh..

No comments:

Post a Comment