Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Anwar Al-Awlaki (AAA)

This is a man whom I've come to know from a friend.
When I was in a search of lots of answers.. the missing puzzle pieces of my life.

Initially, my preference was Mufti Menk's lectures.
As his elaboration is much clearer and more articulate.

However, after listening to a few lectures of AAA, I felt so much awaken and humbled.
His lectures are so details and based on authentic hadiths on history of Rasullullah saw, sahabahs, hadiths etc.

One of his lectures series, on DEATH & HEREAFTER, still has the biggest impact in me, whenever I listen to it back.

"Why do we have problems around us? Why do we have Muslims who drinks? Muslims who commit zina? Muslims who deal with riba'? Muslims who lie? Why? What are we missing?" (AAA)

"If you knew what I know, you will cry a lot and laugh a little" (Rasullullah saw)

On September 2011, he and his son died, killed by the US drone strikes in Yemen. 
Without any court hearing, justification and jurisdiction.
All in the name of US justice.

"U.S. government officials allege that he was a senior recruiter and motivator who was involved in planning terrorist operations for the al-Qaeda" (Wikipedia)

Such an honored ending. May Allah grants him and his son the highest level in Jannah.

"The martyr (shaheed) has seven blessings from Allaah: 
he is forgiven from the moment his blood is first shed; 
he will be shown his place in Paradise; 
he will be spared the trial of the grave; 
and he will be secure on the Day of the Greatest Terror (the Day of Judgement); 
there will be placed on his head a crown of dignity, one ruby of which is better than this world and all that is in it; 
he will be married to seventy-two of al-hoor al-‘iyn; 
and he will be permitted to intercede for seventy of his relatives. 
(Tirmidhi & Ibn Maajah)"

At that point of time, I was wondering about my ending too..
Praying and hoping for the best.. inshaaAllah.. ameen..


"O Allah
Make the best part of my life the last part 
My best deed the last deed 
My best day in which I meet You"

*And I hope whom ever reading this post could also make dua' for me and other muslims too.. that one day we can gather and meet in Jannah.. jzkk.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment